A fit lifestyle club of women from all over the world who are committed to creating their own magic through smart, sustainable and effective daily actions around nutrition and exercise.
In the MMM club we:
-get consistent with our nutrition and exercise
-create meaningful connections with other women from around the world
-rock our goals and spread the positivity we create like wildfire to all those around us!
ENROLLMENT currently CLOSED!
You’re tired of falling off track and just want to finally be able to stick with eating well and exercising regularly.
After talking to hundreds of women through my work as a personal trainer, yoga teacher and registered dietitian over the last 14 years I’ve heard countless times that the biggest struggle that so many of us face is staying consistent with healthy eating and exercise habits.
Even though we know we feel better when we eat well and exercise consistently, it’s way too easy to fall off track.
We are pulled in a million different directions between our work, families, friends and other responsibilities.
We simply don’t have any extra time or energy to spare.
We feel guilty, confused about what’s the best thing to do, and plain old frustrated. It’s tempting to just want to give up when we can’t seem to get it right.
We feel like it should be easier.
We’ve tried so many things in the past but nothing seems to work long term. They’ve been too time consuming or too hard to stick with. Questions come up… we get bored… we feel isolated and unmotivated.
I’ve heard these struggles so many times (and experienced them myself!) that I felt obligated to create The Magic Makers Movement.
I want women to have
- a nurturing and positive place to go each day where they receive support and feel part of a tribe of other like minded women
- A place where they can share their struggles with zero judgment
- One central place where they can access practical tools and solutions that can finally bring them freedom and success with their exercise and nutrition goals.
MMM is the final solution to achieving sustainable success because it is the perfect mix of practical, effortless to implement nutrition tools, quick, effective and easy to stick with workouts combined with an unparalleled community of support, loving accountability and daily coaching to keep you on track with your wins.
I’ve seen so many other programs fail because they require HOURS of time to prep meals, track calories and log long hours at the gym. They assume that longer workouts equal better results and that following a super strict, low-calorie diet will make it easy to lose weight. These are simply not true! Those things can actually make it harder for you to stick with the plan.
What I see happen all the time is that someone might lose a little bit of weight at first with more extreme measures but every single time what happens is that it is too hard to stick with the plan consistently or their metabolism has slowed waaaay down so they end up bouncing all the way back– and often gain even more weight than when they started!
Then they feel even more frustrated than when they started, and who’s to blame them? It IS frustrating! Most programs keep you on this all or nothing cycle and that’s a huge disservice because you never learn to think for yourself and figure out the best way to eat and move for your body.
But we all know that these quick fix approaches never work long term. We know that you don’t just follow a program for X amount of time; you eat and move FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
That’s why I am super excited to open enrollment for the MMM club. We are going to work together along with the other amazing women in the tribe to uncover the best way for YOU to streamline a healthy lifestyle based on your body, your metabolism, your life.
What you can expect from joining The Magic Makers Movement
- You will feel confident about what you should eat to look and feel your best.
- You will become leaner, stronger, and more toned by doing short and effective workouts.
- You will feel freedom around food rather than being controlled by it or caught up in guilt.
- You will have more time and energy from moving your body in fun, efficient and effective ways that work for your unique metabolism.
- You will learn simple and easy to implement nutrition tools that will allow you to customize a way of eating that keeps you healthy, is easy to stick with and actually tastes good. No more time wasted with diets or programs that aren’t realistic!
- You will feel unstoppable because you know exactly what to do for exercise and there’s no more stress around figuring out what to.
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive and positive community of women who will inspire you and lift you up.
“I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my body. She motivated and inspired me, yet was flexible, approachable and gentle. That amazing combo makes working out with her feel healthy, energizing and satisfying. I really appreciate that.” Stefanie Kleinburd of Luz Femenina
ENROLLMENT currently CLOSED!
As a member of the Magic Maker Movement you will receive:
- A one-time 1:1 30 minute customized consultation with Carolyn to get you clear on your goals and set up for success.
- Facebook LIVE sessions in the private group for education on topics related to the monthly theme plus there will be plenty of time to ask any and all questions!
- Access to Carolyn for personalized coaching in our private Facebook community
- A sisterhood of positive, like minded women ready to support you and hold you accountable in our private MMM community
- Live BYOB team video call once a month to connect in a relaxed way with the other ladies in the group and build a stronger community and have fun! 🙂
- Monthly themed challenges with regular Facebook posts to keep you accountable and on track with your goals.
- Straight-forward, no-nonsense nutrition coaching with practical tools that you can easily implement to help you get results and feel your best.
- Ongoing nutrition education and resources shared via the Facebook group and email including recipes, tip sheets, videos, resources and inspiration to help guide you in finding your own unique nutrition blueprint.
- Access to the Meals in Minutes Guide– a comprehensive resource of over 300 quick and easy healthy recipes
- New recipes for fat loss and hormonal balance added each month – I can’t wait to share all my best stuff with you!
- 4 brand-new workout videos each month with coaching cues, minute by minute encouragement and brief reflections to keep you engaged and getting ongoing results
- Access to an archive of workouts so you never get bored and always have a plan at your fingertips to implement.
- A suggested monthly exercise calendar so you know what to do and when
- 1 live yoga class per month so we can flow together.
Hi, I’m Carolyn!
I would LOVE to have you be part of our tribe! My soul-fueled mission in life is to help busy women streamline their health and fitness so they can stop wasting precious time and energy. I am the founder of Body By Banner, a registered dietitian/nutritionist, personal trainer and yoga teacher.
Since starting my career as a dietitian 14 years ago, I have seen first hand how much time and energy so many women (myself included!) have wasted following programs that just don’t give us lasting results or peace of mind or body.
My own journey started back in college when I began obsessing over exercise, calories and the size of my thighs. Despite countless hours exercising and obsessing over food, I was at my heaviest and felt the worst in my life, both physically and mentally.
My philosophy is do you. The shortest road to lasting success is to take the time to figure out what works best for YOU, not for anyone else.
It’s been a long process but I wouldn’t trade those challenging experiences for the world. Going through those experiences gave me empathy and a profound understanding of the struggle that so many women deal with to feel worthy and at peace with their bodies.
By educating myself, staying curious (and patient!) and asking myself a lot of questions, I am now the strongest and healthiest I’ve ever been.
I can’t wait to share with you all of the tools that I have learned and practiced in both my professional and personal life! I want to save you the agony and wasted time that I went through.
What others are saying about working with Carolyn…
“I am so grateful for Carolyn’s approach to fitness, the creativity and thoughtfulness she puts into her work, and her overall compassion and consideration for who her clients are as individuals. Through our work together, I have learned more about myself as well as what exercise is really about — not just to look good, but to feel comfortable and powerful in my own skin.” Emily Sargent Perry from Happy Heart Yoga
“One of my biggest struggles is staying consistent with nutrition. It’s not easy to change everything at once. Carolyn has been a tremendous help when it comes to making manageable changes that will be sustainable. What I like best about working with Carolyn is that she understands… She understands that for me, it’s not a quick fix that I can conquer in just 12 weeks. She sees the positive in every situation, encourages me to keep moving forward even though I may take a few steps back.”
~Nita, current 1:1 coaching client
“I met Carolyn through a network of expats in BA. I’d been struggling to get back into a fitness routine. I wanted it to be like my pre-Mum workouts and as it wasn’t I ended up not doing much and feeling super frustrated.
She showed me a new way of working- and thinking! Being able to train effectively and safely in shorter workouts. That I can lift heavy! Tuning into how the body and mind feel. Staying alert to form.
Even though we no longer live close to each other we’ve managed to keep going. I love the variety of exercise she provides. I know she will come up with ways to keep me on track when life gets bumpy and it seems like I’ll never get back. Carolyn is warm, informed, motivated/ing and incredibly attuned to my needs and possibilities.” Cate, current 1:1 coaching client
“Carolyn has a beautiful way of helping us unlock the tools and wisdom inside our own bodies to help us connect the dots. One thing that drew me to doing Carolyn’s course was her authenticity: no “quick fixes” were promised upfront, no extreme food checklists & absolutely no striving for perfection!
One of the things I loved most about the online tribe of women & Carolyn’s coaching approach was that it wasn’t about applause /awarding “gold stars” when we eat clean or “perform well” nutritionally. It was about sharing stories, encouragement & life which helped me become more aware, connect the dots and really look deeper at my “food moods”. Kirstin, Streamlined Nutrition Solution participant
ENROLLMENT currently CLOSED!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there a contract?
No. This is a monthly subscription and you can cancel whenever you’d like. Once you cancel you will be immediately removed from the group and no refund will be offered so be mindful to cancel before your billing date so you don’t get charged.
Do I need to belong to a gym or have special equipment?
Nope! The majority of the workouts don’t require any equipment at all so you can do them anytime, anywhere! For best results I do recommend two sets of dumbbells, one heavy and one lighter.
Will I get a meal plan to follow?
No, there is no meal plan included and that’s intentional. I find that meal plans and tracking calories are actually a disservice and keep us from having lasting success with our diet. Instead, I will teach you how to pay attention to your body’s clues so you can find a way of eating that helps you look and feel your best. We will work together using practical nutrition tools to find a customized and sustainable way for you to eat that gives you lasting results.
Do I get access to you everyday? How do I reach you to ask my questions?
I will be in the private Facebook group everyday Monday-Friday (plus popping in on weekends an holidays) answering questions, commenting on posts, posting myself and providing you feedback. I’ll be with you every step of the way. Plus the support of your sisters in the private Facebook community is there 24/7!
What if I’m just starting out with exercise? Am I fit enough to be a part of this group?
The workouts in MMM are suitable for all levels. I will offer variations for the challenging movements so you will never feel like you can’t do the workouts. That way you can work from your current fitness level and progress at your pace!
Do I have to buy any supplements in order to join?
No! I do not participate in, or require you to participate in, any Multi Level Marketing company. I do not require my clients to buy vitamins, shakes, powders or any other supplements of any kind. If asked, I will give my opinions on protein powders and other supplements, but they are never required as a part of your program.
What results will I get? While I can never guarantee an exact amount of weight loss, most people will see a positive shift in physique and body composition by following the principles I teach. If you do the work, follow my lead and stay committed, you will achieve your goals!
I want my friend to do this with me! How do I get her this information?
Amazing! I love friends encouraging each other on with healthy habits! You can send her this link here and she can get signed up!
What happens once I purchase my membership?
Once you enter your email and check out via PayPal, be sure to check that email and confirm your subscription (be sure to check your spam/junk folder in case you don’t see it right away). You will then receive an email with more info.
What you can expect from being part of The Magic Makers Movement:
- To gain confidence in your nutrition and fitness
- To become stronger, leaner and more fit
- To trust yourself around food and stop obsessing
- To feel better about yourself, your body and your relationships with others
- To be prepared with practical tools and solutions to stay consistent
- To find your unique nutrition blueprint that works for YOU
- To make lasting connections with other women from all over the world
Lock your spot in NOW! This will be the lowest price I will ever offer enrollment for to MMM. You’ll pay less than $1/day for the resources and community that will help you finally get consistent, keep you on track, and help you reach your goals. Let’s make magic together!