The Streamlined Nutrition Solution is an 8-week exclusive nutrition coaching program where you and I get to work together 1:1 to optimize your nutrition so you can look and feel your best. Forever!
I know that figuring out the best way to eat can feel so overwhelming especially when you are low on time and energy and don’t even really enjoy the healthy food you are eating.
Of course it feels overwhelming!
Between hearing conflicting information about what the “right” foods are, to finding the time you just don’t seem to have to cook tasty, healthy meals, it’s enough to drive a sane woman mad!
It feels like getting your nutrition all figured out just takes too much time and energy that you just don’t have.
The frustration is totally understandable. The dieting industry perpetuates restrictive meal plans that are unsustainable. We are constantly gathering information but never implementing it.
Plus, if we are honest, a lot of “healthy” food doesn’t even taste that good. Meals often require tons of prep time, and everything feels more complicated than it should be.
No wonder so many of us end up just tossing in the towel and making poor nutrition choices because doing it perfectly feels impossible!
I feel obligated to create a final simple nutrition program for women, The 8-week Streamlined Nutrition Solution, something you can do forever. Together we will develop a way of eating that tastes good and gives you results- not just for the 8 weeks we work together, but for the rest of your life!
Hey there, I’m Carolyn! I’ve worked with hundreds of women over the last 13 years as a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist to help them streamline their nutrition to look and feel their best. As a result of all the work I have done, I know how much busy women struggle with finding quick, low stress ways to eat well. My nutrition philosophy is that healthy eating should taste GOOD and doesn’t have to take tons of ingredients, time or stress!
What exactly is Streamlined Nutrition Solution Coaching?
- This is a high access, individualized 1:1 and small group coaching program, where I am looking to work with just 10 committed women who are sick of feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and constantly starting over.
- The coaching program will begin on November 7th and run for 8 weeks.
- It’s not by accident that I will be coaching you through the holidays, the busiest time of the year for most of us. When you are eating in an effortless way that is right way for you, it doesn’t matter what life throws at you. You trust yourself enough and enjoy the process so that holidays, vacations or unexpected events don’t throw you off course.
- It’s a final nutrition solution that teaches you how to figure out what works for your body and what you will be able to do long term.
- Four 1-1 coaching calls to get an intake of where you are at and create a customized nutrition plan for your unique goals, lifestyle and individualized metabolism. I know you are busy so we will jump on the phone for quick check ins and trouble shoot the exact struggles that you are having in real time. These calls are where we get to dive in deeper, take the principles we will be covering in the weekly nutrition modules and fine tune them to find a way of eating that works uniquely for you.
- Weekly Nutrition Modules that we will be covering:
- How to be a Diet Detective: staying curious to figure out what works for your unique body
- Nutrition Essentials: finding your unique key elements to an effortless diet
- How to stop night-time eating: practical tools to implement when willpower is low
- Food as Fuel: everything you need to know about pre/post workout nutrition
- How to never binge again: practical tools to stop the all or nothing cycle
- Where your mind goes the fork will follow: putting mindfulness into practice
- Slow down to speed up your metabolism: strategies to optimize your metabolism
- Attachment: examining our role to food to stop being a slave to our stomachs
- Weekly Nutrition Modules that we will be covering:
- Closed private coaching community where I’ll be available for ongoing nutrition coaching so that you can get answers to your questions right away, connect with other women like you and stay accountable as you implement changes.
- Weekly live trainings in our closed Facebook group where I will be teaching you the essential tools, tips and strategies for creating your unique nutrition blueprint. You can also use these times to ask me any of your nutrition questions while we are on live!
- Weekly nutrition education delivered via email including recipes, tip sheets, videos, resources and inspiration to stay the course.
- Ongoing resources will be added to our community group as needed – I can’t wait to share all my best stuff with you!
What outcomes can you expect at the end of 8 weeks?
- You will have a complete nutrition program that will save you time and energy both now and for years to come. No more wasting time with diets or programs that aren’t realistic! We will customized an effortless way of eating that keeps you healthy, tastes good and is sustainable.
- You will have more energy from eating nutritious foods that work for your unique metabolism.
- You will free up more of your precious time because you will no longer be wasting hours planning and prepping your meals.
- By the end you will have with tons of simple solutions and strategies that you can do forever because you will actually like the way you are eating. Being armed with these tools will give you the confidence to approach any situation and know exactly what to do!
- You will develop lifelong connections with other women just like you- we will be spending 8 weeks together supporting and encouraging each other every step of the way!
- I can never guarantee an exact amount of weight loss but most people will see a positive shift in physique and body composition. If you do the work, follow my lead and stay committed, we will achieve your goals.
Who is Streamlined Nutrition coaching for?
- Women who are tired of wasting time and energy on their nutrition.
- Someone who feels overwhelmed with too much confusing information and wants a clear solution that will work for them long term.
- Women who want to be part of a close-knit community of like minded women who want to support and build each other up. I want to keep this to an intimate group so that I can work closely with each and every one of you and give you my best.
- For someone who wants more direction and individualization from a coach. We will cut through all the confusion and get right down to what works best for YOU, saving you tons of time and energy.
- Women who want to feel confident in how to eat well and know that what they are eating the best for their body, their health and their physique.
- For someone who is willing to put in the work. Yes, it will take some hard work up front, but you will get results and save time and energy for the rest of your life.
Who is Streamlined Nutrition not for?
- Women who want a quick fix and aren’t willing to put in the initial work to figure out a solution that will work for them long term.
- Women who are more DIY and are not looking for high access coaching and community support from other women.
- Someone who does not have time or desire right now to work on themselves.
- Women who are dabbling in nutrition and aren’t ready to commit to diving in deep.
- Someone who wants an exact meal plan that includes weighing and measuring everything you eat. We are not going to count calories or macros; I am all about moderation and finding an enjoyable and sustainable way to eat FOREVER.
- Women who aren’t dedicated to positive change and are just looking for someone hardcore who will will give them a super strict meal plan to lose weight quickly.
What happens next?
Due to the high access and individualized nature of this program I am limiting it to 10 committed women only. Pre-launch is now open for Nutrition in No Time challengers only! I am honoring a 20% discount for you until Monday October 24th.
Upon enrollment you will receive an email from me within 24 hours confirming your registration and giving you all the details including how to set up your first phone call with me, how to access the private coaching community and all the next steps. Just like in the challenge, I will be with you every step of the way!
I can’t wait to get started with you, we are going to do some amazing work together that will bring so much more ease into your life!
Ready to commit?
BUY NOW: $247 for 8 weeks REGISTRATION CLOSED!
What some of my clients are saying about working with me:
“I absolutely love working with Carolyn. From our work together this past month, I’ve been able to incorporate better breakfasts (veggies before noon), better snacks & get in more weight training. She has taught me so much about how to use my time most effectively to achieve my desired results. Carolyn was so prepared and professional, but at the same time, so warm and kind. I looked forward to my twice weekly training sessions, although I knew they were not going to be easy. Over the course of my year training with Carolyn, I have gained a lot of strength and feel fabulous. Thank you Carolyn for teaching me so much!”
“Carolyn has been my fitness “rock” for 3 years, all while living in 3 different countries. Her passion, deep knowledge of exercise/nutrition, and understanding of what it takes to thrive while being a busy mama, has made my ongoing fitness journey so creative and fun.”
“For the longest time I associated working out and exercise with feelings of dread, discomfort, incompetence, and even intimidation. I never really understood what to do. So, I would end up either getting stuck on the cardio machines, bored out of my mind, or not working out at all. That was until I started working out with Carolyn as my trainer. She took all of that away and helped me realize that I actually enjoy working out. I just hadn’t figured out the type of exercise and environment that worked for me. She even made it fun. I am so grateful for Carolyn’s approach to fitness, the creativity and thoughtfulness she puts into her work, and her overall compassion and consideration for who her clients are as individuals. I always feel safe, confident and empowered when working with her. I would **highly** encourage anyone to work with Carolyn, no matter your background or experience with fitness and nutrition. Through our work together, I have learned more about myself as well as what exercise is really about — not just to look good, but to feel comfortable and powerful in my own skin.”
“Carolyn is an amazing coach. She was so great at helping me find the motivation I needed to feel great again and make time for myself. The program she created was catered exactly to my needs while being enjoyable at the same time. She is truly so knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the benefits of everything which is a motivation in itself. I would work with Carolyn again as I feel she genuinely cares about the people she works with, and is so generous with the information and support she provides.”
From #NNTchallenge participants:
“The Nutrition-in-No-Time Challenge with Carolyn has been so great. I have loved getting ideas from all of the participants, but I have especially appreciated the guidance, support, and positivity coming from the coach, Carolyn. She is always very thoughtful, thorough, and patient when answering questions and she really knows what she’s talking about! She is so experienced in many ways, that she has a great wealth of knowledge to share. She is an excellent listener and explains everything in a caring, fair, and neutral way. Carolyn is genuine, strong, dedicated, and a good friend to work with for any of your health and fitness needs!”
“I loved getting new ideas for healthy meals that are simple to prepare! I found the camaraderie of the group really supportive, and it inspired me to be more mindful about the satisfaction and nutrition levels of my meals. It was so much fun getting a view into real people’s kitchens to see what’s on their plates on a daily basis!”
“This month I participated in Carolyn’s Nutrition in No Time Challenge. I was surprised at how helpful and life changing this challenge was… and I already had high expectations! Carolyn’s knowledge about nutrition and ability to deliver and explain that knowledge in an easy and accessible way was amazing. I learned a lot of concrete information about how I personally can improve my way of eating. In just 2 weeks I made simple changes to my diet and immediately started to see results (more energy, more satisfied, etc). This was a great experience and I would definitely recommend Carolyn to anyone looking to learn more about their nutrition habits and how to make better health choices!”
Q: I don’t know if I have time to do a nutrition plan during the holidays?
A: This is what will make your life easier rather than harder! I will be teaching you practical tools to navigate tricky eating situations and how to stay consistent with eating well even during the busiest of times. The goal is to make your diet one of the easiest parts of your life.
Q: I have a family, will this work for them too or will I have to be cooking separate meals?
A: Our work together will absolutely help your entire family! The meals and ideas we come up with together will be useful for your entire family, you will not (and should not) have to cook separate meals for your kids or partners.
Q: Will I have to spend a lot of money on healthy food?
A: Absolutely not! Healthy eating does not need to cost a lot of money or require tons of fancy ingredients. I will customize a healthy eating plan for you to match your budget. Many of my clients have been pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to put together a shopping list that doesn’t break the bank and sets them up for success.
Q: Do I have to take any special nutrition supplements or shakes?
A: No. I am not promoting any products or supplements and none are required with the meal plans that I suggest to my clients.
Q: I don’t know what to do with my exercise, will this help?
A: Because I will be coaching in the closed Facebook group, I will be able to answer general questions about exercise but I will not be able to customize workouts for every participant. If you are interested in customized weekly workouts, please feel free to reach out as I do offer that as a separate service that can be a great complement to the work you are doing on your diet.
Q: I need to lose weight, will this help?
A: Yes, but weight loss is not the primary goal of this program. I can never guarantee weight loss (no one can!) but I can tell you from previous experience with clients that weight loss is often a by product of being able to eat in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
Q: Is there a refund policy?
A: Because I am taking a limited number of women please have enough self awareness before committing. If you think you are on the fence, then please do not register. With that said I will honor a 100% refund within 14 days of start date.
Q: If I don’t live in the US can I still do this program?
A: Absolutely!! I’d love to work with you wherever you call home in the world. We can do our 1:1 calls via Skype, FaceTime or WhatsApp. I work with clients from all over the world and have gotten pretty good at coordinating time zones 😉
Want to join us?
BUY NOW: $247 for 8 weeks REGISTRATION CLOSED!